Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Leeds Storm


This is my friend Jeremy's house, that metal debris was a roof from a building 5 blocks away. That old Pecan tree may have saved their lives, definately saved the house more damage.


Their upstairs window was "sucked" out of the house!



The rest of the roof that hit Jeremy's house




Building with doors "sucked" out





Leeds High School Ballfield

Please pray for the survivors and the families of the elderly woman that was killed. They all need some peace and rest.

3 comments:

Kim said...

What amazing pictures! I'm glad they're okay. I don't think anybody was prepared for that storm last night. It freaked me out.

Anonymous said...

Makes me think-God's power is awesome. He creates the weather. He gave us Jesus, He gives us grace and shows us abundant mercy that at times I probably don't deserve. Just a thought.
Melissa H

quinn said...

Good thoughts Melissa. I was talking with Burt about this today. These amazing displays of power are always followed by trying times for those impacted. It's a strange feeling indeed to have your home and community torn up by natural disaster. Grace is needed.